Welcome to the second episode of the new podcast “Put a Fork In It!”
This episode features Ashley Moulton, the Founder and CEO of Nomster Chef. Ashley has a background in children’s media production and research (Nickelodeon’s “Team Umizoomi” and YouTube Kids). She holds an M.A. in Learning, Design and Technology from the Stanford Graduate School of Education and a B.S. in Television-Radio from Ithaca College. She is thrilled to be newly back in NYC after a 2 year California adventure, and lives with her husband in Brooklyn.
Ashley is in the beginning stages of developing and launching her own venture, Nomster Chef. While she might not seem like an obvious choice with her extensive background in children’s media, her new venture is all about food. It’s not her first time working in the startup space, but it is her first time creating her own company.
Since she is so early in the process, we focus on the idea stage and how to take an idea and turn it into reality.
In the podcast, we discuss various topics, including:
- what it takes to start your own venture,
- some tools that are available if you’re thinking about starting a new business,
- what’s involved in a business incubator or accelerator program,
- different options for business models in tech,
- design thinking, prototyping and consumer testing,
- Ashley’s philosophy on health, food and cooking,
- and much more!
If you’re interested in getting involved with Nomster, visit this page to learn about becoming a recipe tester.
Interested in staying in touch with Nomster?
- Like Nomster Chef on Facebook
- Follow Nomster Chef on Pinterest
- Follow Nomster Chef on Instagram
- Follow Nomster Chef on Twitter
Leave a comment below to let us know your favorite insight and how you’ll apply it!
Give it a listen and if you like what you hear, share the episode with any friends or fellow business owners that might find it valuable.
If you like this episode, enter your email below to receive updates for future episodes, blogs and more!